- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitch Montelaro is Good. Dr. Montelaro has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitch Montelaro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montelaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montelaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
- Our Lady of Lourdes Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montelaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitch Montelaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitch T. Montelaro practice?
Dr. Mitch Montelaro practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Hammond, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Montelaro, Dr. Michal Montelaro, Dr. Micheal Montelaro, Dr. Michel Montelaro, Dr. Mickey Montelaro, Dr. Miguel Montelaro