Dr. Min Oh Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 7th, 2011

I can not say enough about Dr Oh and his staff.

When you hear your father has cancer your heart sinks. Dr. Oh did not sugar coat things or make me feel like he was keeping anything from me. It gave me comfort to know he was being direct. He told us what we were up against but then he said, now lets do it. He is so calm and affirmative. More than care for my dad however, he cared for me and my mom. He was empathetic to the toll this took on us and offered support and encouragement. He never talked down to us. It was like talking to a friend. Today my 80 year old father is cancer free. I give thanks to Jesus Christ for working through the kindest Dr... Dr. Oh. I don't know how we would have gotten through this without him. We don't consider him our Dr. anymore...he is a member of our family.