Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Osteopath

Internal Medicine Clinic
409 N Cedar St
Florence, AL 35630
256-766-3062
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent physician and office staff  |  show details
by Charlene B. Holland, Retired RN on Jan 13th, 2014

I am a recently retired RN specializing in Internal Medicine and Family Practice Operations for the past 27 years. I worked for a clinic in Jacksonville, FL that had over 26,000 patients. I have carefully followed the care Dr. Bowen gave my sister after she had been on a downward spiral for several years that was not going to have a good outcome. I convinced her to become established with a new Internal Medicine Physician. I accompanied her on her first visit and interacted with Dr. Bowen. I live in AZ but I have carefully reviewed all her testing and treatments. I have found no area of disagreement in any of his diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Bowen has followed a quality standard of care and has methodically assessed her healthcare issues over the past year. He seems to truly care about her and has worked to provide the best quality of life that is possible. He has been very thorough and has carefully followed up with her on a regular basis.. My sister and I can highly recommend Dr. Bowen as a competent , caring physician. He has made a tremendous difference in her life.