A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Chere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Chere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Chere, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chere graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Chere MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Chere practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Chere has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Chere practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Prospect, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Naugatuck, CT.
See Prospect Obstetricians & Gynecologists.