A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Chere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Chere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Chere, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chere graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Chere practice?
Dr. Mitchel Chere practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Prospect, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Naugatuck, CT.
See Prospect Obstetricians & Gynecologists.