A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Garfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Garfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Garfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Marc Garfield DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel M. Garfield practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Garfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Garfield practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.