A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guttenplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guttenplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttenplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Guttenplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Guttenplan practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.