Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hepatitis C
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Steve Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel S. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Gastroenterologists.