Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hepatitis C
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Steve Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel S. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Gastroenterologists.