A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Diseases
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchel S. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Mitchel Hoffman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists, Bay Pines Gastroenterologists, Bay Pines Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Bay Pines Oncologists.