A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Kaplan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Alan Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Kaplan practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.