A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Kaplan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Alan Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Kaplan practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.