A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Krieger, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Krieger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Krieger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Dean Krieger MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel D. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Krieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Krieger practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Plastic Surgeons and Fairfax Surgeons.