Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Kruger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Kruger MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Kruger practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Kruger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Kruger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.