A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruger
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kruger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Kruger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Kruger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Kruger practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Kruger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Kruger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.