Please, not this doctor show details Please, not this doctor
Oct 28th, 2013

After waiting a few weeks after a heart attack for my first office visit, I had many questions. The doctor spent about 4-5 minutes with me. He asked his questions and then left the room. I had to follow him to the door of the next patient to even be able to ask a few questions. My follow-up appointment was two months later. That's how long I had to wait to try to ask the rest of my questions. The results were about the same. After three months with this "doctor", I still could not get him to give me the time of day. Needless to say, he is no longer my doctor. I fired him. If for some reason you get assigned this doctor, ask for another.

by ser on Feb 6th, 2013

Spent 3 minutes with the patient. Indifferent attitude. Clinics charge hundreds of dollars for each visit. Salary of doctors is hundreds of thousands. No wonder goal function is to have many patients in a fast conveyer.

by pepperz on Aug 8th, 2009

Excellent - excellent excellent Doctor and staff

A Most Excellent Cardiologist show details A Most Excellent Cardiologist
by Ed on May 6th, 2009

Mitchel Kruger has been my cardiologist for roughly 15 years. I've always found him to be calm, caring and thorough. He has provided me with excellent treatment and I've also found him to be a kind and caring human being.