A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Lipton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lipton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Alfred Lipton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel A. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Lipton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.