Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Lipton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lipton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Lipton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel Lipton practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Lipton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.