Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Lipton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lipton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Alfred Lipton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel A. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Lipton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.