A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel McCandlish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel McCandlish, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCandlish graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCandlish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- West Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel McCandlish MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel McCandlish practice?
- Dr. Mitchel McCandlish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel McCandlish practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.