A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel E Phillips DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Phillips practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.