A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Robinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel S Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel S. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.