A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Robinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Stephan Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel S. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.