A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Seleznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Seleznick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seleznick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seleznick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Jay Seleznick MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel J. Seleznick practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Seleznick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.