A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Seleznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Seleznick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seleznick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seleznick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seleznick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchel J. Seleznick practice?
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.