A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Silverman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Tarzana Regional Medical Center, Tarzana, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Utal Silverman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel U. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Silverman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.