Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Silverman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Tarzana Regional Medical Center, Tarzana, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Utal Silverman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel U. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchel Silverman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons and Sherman Oaks Surgeons.