Dr. Mitchel Silverman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

August 7th, 2016
This jerk asked me if I had a plan for my medical treatment. When informed that I did not, as my other Doctors had not made one, he responded thait "people who don't a plan are weak." This doctor (lower case) was rude and rushed, and behaved like I did not matter. AVOID- and read other reviews

June 28th, 2016
I don't like the doctor!
Dr. is very rude!

June 28th, 2016
Doctor is a joke he is a hand sergeant that think he knows about backs . Wow he is a lying a?? My be some one in work men's comp should look at him because how did he get on the board some say he played the system by saying he is Allergic to laytex gloves that how he is on work men's comp board. Just Remember there just might be some paper work and other Doctors who have information on his lies .

April 30th, 2016
Do not go to Dr. Silverman
Oh my goodness, what a nightmare. Dr Silverman is the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. I've seen a lot of doctors in my life believe me. He supposed to be a Carpal Tunnel doctor. But he is full of it. He does not know what he is doing. If your health is important to you, go to a real doctor. One star is too much to rate him.

August 10th, 2013
Dr. Mitchel U Silverman - The Worst doctor!!!
He don't listen to his patient and he don't give a F He thinks of his patients complain for nuthing. His diagnosis was incorrect. I almost became disabled because of him. I will not recommed anyone to go to him. find a real doctor.

April 11th, 2013
very unprofessional
Went to see this Dr. and he was so rude, and condescending,never let me get a word in, he came at me, as if he had a bad night, when i told him I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE SPEAKING TO ME ...HIS REPILE " I'M FROM NEW YORK AND THIS IS HOW WE TALK, now what does that have to do with my visit and my pain, that i'm experiencing, I came to him to help me solve a issue and to give his treatment plan for my chronic pain, but it was to much and i started to have tears stream down my face and my hands were shaking so bad, that i just had to leave his office..He has NO BED SIDE MANERS AND I TOLD HIM THAT, now if you fill the need to see a great DOCTOR, he is not the one....TRUST ME