A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchel Williams, Pediatric Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cerebral Palsy
- Limbic Encephalitis
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Todd Williams MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Williams practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.