A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Wolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Leon Wolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel L. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Wolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Wolf practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.