A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Wolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel Leon Wolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel L. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Wolf practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.