A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngblood
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youngblood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Youngblood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Youngblood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel James Youngblood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel J. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Youngblood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Youngblood practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.