A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchel Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchel Youngblood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Youngblood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchel James Youngblood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchel J. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Mitchel Youngblood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchel Youngblood practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.