A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kline, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Kline MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Kline practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kline practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.