A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weinstein, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Weinstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Weinstein practices Neurological Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Neurological Surgeons.