Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Applegate
Dr. Mitchell Applegate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA, with other offices in Martinez, CA and Concord, CA (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Applegate is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Applegate has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Mitchell Applegate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.
Dr. Carol Schaffer
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Concord, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jessica Clima
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Concord, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Donna Foliart
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Concord, CA 0.01 mi38