A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Austin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Austin practice?
Dr. Mitchell Austin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.