A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Austin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell B Austin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Austin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Austin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.