A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Austin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell B Austin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Austin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Austin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.