Dr. Mitchell Bruce Cohen MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Celiac Disease, Diarrhea, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Akro
- Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Mitchell Cohen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Cohen, Dr. Mitch Cohen, Dr. Myles Cohen, Dr. Michal Cohen, Dr. Mickey Cohen, Dr. Miles Cohen