A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Bruce Cohen MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.