A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Bruce Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Internists.