A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Barrer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barrer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Barrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Barrer practice?
Dr. Mitchell Barrer practices Anesthesiology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Sellersville Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Barrer, Dr. Michal Barrer, Dr. Micheal Barrer, Dr. Michel Barrer, Dr. Mickey Barrer, Dr. Miguel Barrer