A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Beatus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Beatus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beatus
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Beatus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatus graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Beatus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Drew Beatus MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Beatus practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Beatus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Beatus practices Infectious Disease near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Infectious Disease Doctors.