A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Beatus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Beatus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beatus
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Beatus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatus graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Beatus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Drew Beatus MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Beatus practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Beatus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Beatus practices Infectious Disease near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Infectious Disease Doctors.