A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott Bender graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elliott Bender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Elliott Bender practices Dermatology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Dermatologists.