A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Benson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Patient Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell C Benson MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Benson practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Benson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Benson practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See New York Urologists.