A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Bernstein, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell DR Bernstein MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Bernstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Bernstein practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.