A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Botney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Botney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Botney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Botney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Botney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell David Botney MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Botney practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Botney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Botney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.