A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Brantley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Brantley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Brantley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell David Brantley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Brantley practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Brantley has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Mitchell Brantley practices Emergency Medicine near , .