A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Brodey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Brodey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Brodey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brodey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Brodey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Brodey practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Brodey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Brodey practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Infectious Disease Doctors.