Dr. Mitchell Buchbinder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Buchbinder?

December 12th, 2015

Good doctor, lots of experience, short on time.. will take his time it if case warrants it. Explains well.

February 5th, 2015

Patient 6years

If you need a refill good luck. The nursing staff is RUDE, and hang up on you. I have been a patient of dr Buchbinder for 6 years and have been getting worse every year to the point that I ran out of refills aprox 3 months and have been trying to get them to just call them in and all the nursing staff says is we will send him a message. Needless to say NOTHING gets done and all DEBBIE says is that all their doing is trying to help. Oh yea by the way I'm in a wheelchair due to an accident and the scripts are a quality of life issue. Seems to make NO DIFFERENCE and today is the ninth time I called... And DEBBIE is the office MANAGER! Maybe she should try another line of work, maybe a factory worker where no human contact is needed..

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lifesaver

Dr. Buchbinder has been my urologist since 1985 when he diagnosed my bladder cancer. I was a young 25yrs old and Dr. took care of me.He made me feel confident that I could lick this thing (cancer)and thats what we did.Then at age 42 I developed testicular cancer and again I went to Dr. Buchbinder. I was living in the Pocono's at that period of my life, but I returned for the care and confidence that Dr.B was the right choice to deal with this medical problem. Once again thanks to Dr. B still alive and kicking. Thanks Dr. Lifesaver

January 11th, 2017