A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Burke, MD, FACC is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Burke practice?
Dr. Mitchell Burke practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Burke, Dr. Michal Burke, Dr. Micheal Burke, Dr. Michel Burke, Dr. Mickey Burke, Dr. Miguel Burke