A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Leg Ulcer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Cahn MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Cahn practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Cahn practices Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.