A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Cahn MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Cahn practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Cahn practices Vascular Surgery near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Edmonds Surgeons.