Dr. Mitchell Chasin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 21st, 2016
Laser Tattoo Removal
I did not see Dr. Chasin, however I am receiving laser tattoo removal services at Reflections. The facility and equipment are state of the art, the staff is helpful and patient in answering my questions, and I trust them to perform laser services safety. I would recommend them!

November 9th, 2016
Run, Don't Walk
The Reflections Center in Livingston with Dr. Chasin at the Helm, is a World Class Facility. All of the Staff are Kind and Professional, and Dr. Chasin Himself is Nothing Short of Outstanding at What He Does. There is a Reason Why Television Channels and Other News Sources Come to Him for Inputs. To Find This Kind of Dr. in NJ is Terrific for All of Us. Thank You Reflections!!!

November 8th, 2016
Dr. Chasin and his entire staff are so knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Dr. Chasin is clearly an expert in his field who makes you feel comfortable from your first interaction.

November 1st, 2016
Totally Trustworthy
I love Dr. Chasin because he carefully studies you and listens to your concerns and makes suggestions that address your concerns and at the same time steers you away from things that just won't work. I totally trust his conservative approach and am always thrilled with the outcome of any procedure.

October 14th, 2016
first time
i was so nervous because it was my first time getting fillers (cheek). the entire staff was understanding and answered all of my questions. dr. chasin addressed all of my questions/concerns, despite my asking millions of them. i am excited about my results in that, although it is only day 1, it was subtle, but i noticed the difference. the philosophy of doing less at first and, if necessary, doing more to reach my goal made me comfortable in that i would not look "over corrected." i also liked that there is a follow-up appointment involved; i felt like a patient and not just a number. thank you all again! <3

October 10th, 2016
Both Doctors are great!
Just want to say that both Dr. Chasin and Dr. Karolak are wonderful. Their kind and gentle bedside manner along with their expertise allow you to know that you are in good hands. A variety of procedures that allow for a refreshing of your skin and face!

July 23rd, 2016
He took the time to explain my options
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of time Dr. Chasin took with me explaining my options and then what his thoughts were for my treatment. He was very thorough and knowledgable.

June 28th, 2016
client
great experience

May 30th, 2016
Always satisfied
I have recommended Dr Chasten to several of my friends who have always been completely satisfied with his kind demeanor and his conservative approach. The staff is always helpful and is always willing to answer any questions I have.

May 9th, 2016
Ms
I have been going to reflection for few months now. I go there for laser treatments and I'm satisfied with the services. I recommended to a lot of my friends and everyone loves it.Friendly staff and environment.

March 25th, 2016
They me feel comfortable and explained everything very thoroughly. I loved my results!

February 24th, 2016
I have been going to reflection center for different treatment for past 3 years. I had amazing experiences with reflection center. Receptionists, nurses and staff are very nice, kind and accommodating. Dr. Chasin is the most honest kind and amazing doctor I have ever meet. I have referred 3 friends and family and I will continue to do so. Thank you You guys rock