Cosmetic Laser Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6893203883495 of 4 stars
by Carolyn S. on Oct 7th, 2014

I am so happy that I have found Reflections. I have been going here for over a year now and its always been a pleasant experience. Dr. Chasin is amazing, he is really knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He always takes his time to listen to you and really knows his stuff. The staff at Reflections is always very polite and informative. I always end up walking out with a big smile on my face, would highly recommend going here!

by Larissa on Sep 10th, 2014

Amazing staff and doctor! always on time, always courteous, always with a smile and results are fantastic!!!

|  The Best Doctor !  |  show details
by Patty W. on Aug 26th, 2014

I used Dr. Chasin for a few years until 2011, when a friend talked me into going to her doctor. It was ok. But then I thought I started to look strange, too much Botox and over filled. I have now returned Home, to Dr. Chasin and could not be happier. He has corrected my face and I feel like I finally look like me again. He truly is the best at what he does !! Amazing staff too..

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by DCV on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Chasin is such a wonderful doctor. He lets you know when you don't need any more treatments and doesn't push any procedures. I find him to be very honest. He'll say not to have another fraxel procedure because you will see the results in a month and you won't need any more. He is such a nice efficient doctor.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

Amazing place that works magic! The office is high tech with a sleek modern decor. All the equipment is new and state of the art. The entire staff is friendly and professional. All appointments *never* delayed; every one was right on time. My Invisalign results were perfect.What a wonderful office! What a wonderful experience!

|  AMAZING NATURAL RESULTS  |  show details
by Louis Franco on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Chasin has restored my youthful good looks with his artistry & expertise & I am forever grateful. I no longer fear age because I look better now than ever before. Finally I have found a plastic surgeon who knows & loves his craft. Dr. Chasin is a godsend!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

Horrible experience. Seemed more interested in rushing off to the next patient. Left me bruised and in pain. Staff was trashy.

|  Great Doctor and Love his Staff.  |  show details
by Donna D on Nov 17th, 2013

The office is very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Not intimidating and overwhelming. I met most of the staff prior to meeting Dr. Chasin and they were so pleasant. Dr. Chasin is extremely skilled in his profession. I underwent a few Fraxel treatments and was very satisfied with his honestly as to what to expect. The support staff is just awesome and they go over and beyond what you would expect. Great Office and I highly recommend Dr. Chasin.

|  Loved the results  |  show details
by Nicole G on Nov 14th, 2013

I've always wanted fuller lips and was prepared to spend the money on it. Reflections was recommended by a friend and I have now been a loyal customer for three years. The doctors are professional and very knowledgeable. They will make sure whatever procedure you get works with your face to get the best results. When it comes to the consultation and throughout the process you can ask them questions and they will honestly answer them. Now my family, mother and sister all go to reflections to get beauty services. Some procedures might be expensive but you pay for what you get and what you get is great results!

|  Terrific care and patient experience  |  show details
by Annie C on Sep 18th, 2013

After much research and deliberation, decided to see dr chasin, he and his staff are tremendous - very focused on what is the best approach for you, not optimizing to their fees. The facility is gorgeous and calming. Felt cared for pre-during-post procedures. Am a fan (and client) for life!

by brittany y on Sep 16th, 2013

i would recommend Dr,Chasen to anyone looking to improve themselves. He knows just what to do for any kind of problem and is ready to start right away.

by Christine Metzger on Sep 11th, 2013

Dr Chasin is one of the most incredible people I have had the honor of meeting, never mind being treated by. He always has a way of making you feel beautiful even before the treatment starts. Hi work is remarkable and in my opinion, second to none. He is an artist and has a special eye and attention to the tiniest detail to bring out the most incredibly beautiful version of the individual. Sometimes, as a patient, I ask for more than is necessary. Dr Chasin will tell his patients when things are not necessary and has never done unnecessary procedures because of my insecurities. He is an honest man who truly cares about his patients and his work. i would recommend Dr Chasin to anyone and everyone!!!! I have never had a better doctor. He has a patient in me for life! The pictures prove it and I smile a whole lot more now! Thank you!!!!!

|  patient  |  show details
by Susan Castano on Aug 25th, 2013

Staff is always courteous and helpful. Dr Chasten always takes his time and has detailed discussion about options available

by A.B. on Jul 21st, 2013

I've been going to Reflections for many years and always feel like I'm receiving the best of care in the Livingston office, including from the staff. Dr. Chasin is so patient and takes ample time with his clients to make them feel comfortable and answer all their questions. Aside from this, Dr. Chasin is very knowledgeable about his practice area and the treatments he provides and the results are excellent.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by . on Jul 19th, 2013

It is always a great experience at Reflections! Dr. Chasin is friendly, professional and a well respected expert!

|  Dr. Chasin is Amazing  |  show details
by Beth S. on Jul 15th, 2013

Thank you, Dr. Chasin!!! I am a 25 year old female who suffered from a VERY serious medical illness. This required me to take a huge amount of steroids, resulting in a 55 pound weight gain. Luckily, I have lost all of the weight, but was left with hundreds of deep red stretch marks all over my body. I was devastated and humiliated. I found Dr. Chasin and we had a consultation. He assured me that he had a specific laser technology that would remove the red stretch marks and another laser that would remove the seemingly permanent skin creases that remained after the redness was removed. Dr. Chasin was 100% right. After several laser treatments, I am a NEW person. I am able to go to the beach again feeling proud of my body because I do NOT have any more stretch marks or creases. In addition, Dr. Chasin is a very kind man and truly cares about his patients. He does not push unnecessary treatments and I would describe him as more conservative than aggressive. Also, the entire team that works in Martinsville is also caring and friendly. In the end, Dr. Chasin gave me back my confidence again!

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Christine mauri on Jul 12th, 2013

I found Reflections after a lot of research due to a bad experience with another Doctor. Reflections staff are so friendly, helpful and are very well informed on the procedures. Dr. Chasin is amazing. He explains everything in full detail and will tell you whether or not the procedure is for you. I have never been to a more friendly and knowledgeable Doctor's office. I highly recommend Reflections!

|  Lucky to have found Dr. Chasin  |  show details
by Janine R on Jul 1st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Chasin and Reflections for years now and love him and his staff. He has always been so knowledgeable, offering effective suggestions on keeping my skin healthy and young. So happy I met him when I did.

|  Great doctor, great place  |  show details
by Dawn M, Bridgewater, NJ on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Chasin is a great doctor. He doesn't rush you, he listens and he does not do anything he feels you do not need. He is extremely ethical and skilled. I trust him 100% and recommend him completely.

by Lynn Alfano on Jun 12th, 2013

Great team....would highly recommend!!

|  Amazing skin care!  |  show details
by S. Young on Jun 12th, 2013

My daughter and I have been very happy clients of Reflections Livingston for over 5 years. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous and there is no one more competent or more compassionate than Dr. Chasin. We travel an hour from our home to receive their care and amazing results. There is no place else like them and I recommend them to all of my friends.

|  Superior service and remedy  |  show details
by amy r. on Jun 4th, 2013

I had heard how competent Dr. Chasin was from friends in town and could see how great they looked, but my stubborn side had me visit another dermatologist in the area. The other dermotologist completely botched up my face with botox and fortunately Dr. Chasin was able to fix the problem. He was completely empathetic (like you would expect from a girlfriend) and assured me in a short period of time, I would have the face that I had hoped to have initally. Of course, he was correct and I would recommend him (and his staff) on all counts. Dr. Chasin offers a service to age gracefully without looking like you are "done".

|  Excellent  |  show details
by A.D. on May 31st, 2013

Visiting Dr. Chasin's office is always a pleasant experience. I have been continuously undergoing the tattoo removal procedure on a very dark tattoo and the results are unbelievable! The office is spotless, the staff are helpful and friendly, and Dr. Chasin is very personable and informative. He explains the procedure thoroughly and makes sure that you are fully informed about what to expect after the treatment. Wait time is also very short! I have never waited more than 5-8 minutes. Overall my experience with Dr. Chasin has been excellent!

|  Great Service!  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Chasin and their staff as they are professional and knowledgeable

|  Wow ! So Happy !  |  show details
by Pamela on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Chasin Rocks ! Last week I went to Martinsville for Botox, And a filler in my forehead, and I look gorgeous - if I say so myself. Everyone in Martinsville is super nice. Dr. Chasin is very professional, and great at what he does !

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Kathryn M on May 11th, 2013

Reflections Spa is beautifully decorated, clean, professional and has a friendly helpful staff. Dr. Chasin is amazing. I have been a patient for 5 years and I couldn't be happier with the services. I highly recommend Dr.Chasin for all your Botox and filler needs, he is beyond skillful. I look natural and of course younger. He's truly amazing. You're missing out if you don't try him.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by Diane H. on May 9th, 2013

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Chasin and each time I have been impressed by his knowledge and skill. He always explains the process and what I can expect. When I told him that my uneven chin bothered me and that it needed some filler, he diagnosed that it was due to a muscle. A little shot of Botox did the trick and now my chin looks fine. I feel very comfortable talking to him and I know that I can trust him. The staff is very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Chasin to anyone who wants to look and feel better about themselves.

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
by F.D. on May 9th, 2013

I have been going to Reflections for a number of years now. Dr. Chasin is a true professional in his field. He takes the time to listen and is conservative in his treatments. I have never felt pressured to do any treatment. The staff is always friendly and caring and the Martinsville office is a beautiful and relaxing environment.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by DowntheShore on May 8th, 2013

The staff is nice and professional, the place is clean and neat. Dr. Chasin is amazing and I am going back up for a follow up. Everyone is fantastic there I went for botox and fillers and with in minutes there was a difference and by monday wow, i look feel fantastic.

|  Dr. Chasin  |  show details
by Jvan on May 7th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Chasin for over 6 years now and have always been extremely pleased with the results. I have had botox, juviderm and fraxel laser treatments and Dr. Chasin has always taken the time before any procedure to explain to me what to expect and has always ensured that it looks natural. I trust him and the knowledge he has within the industry and know that he will perform the procedure with excellence.

|  Expert.  |  show details
by Gale on Apr 29th, 2013

Professional doctor , skillful, kind, amazing staff

|  Excellent experience!  |  show details
by Suzanne on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Chasin and his staff are very professional and kind. They have always answered any of my questions or concerns about any of my treatments. Definitely worth the visit.

|  Awesome Expeience  |  show details
by kim droz on Apr 8th, 2013

I was extremely happy with my experience at Reflections. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I left feeling very comfortable and well informed on the procedure I had done. I admire the natural approach they take and the less is more philosophy.

|  So Happy  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

My personal experience at the reflections spa has been amazing. I have visited both locations and always receive excellent care. The staff is friendly and kind. Dr. Chasin is an artist and takes time and precision when working with his patients. I highly recommend stopping by for a quick pick me up.

|  You owe it to yourself!  |  show details
by AmieM on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Chasing is unbelievable. He never over does it or tries to sell you what you don't need. He's personable, professional, and will send you home looking amazing. I was skeptical of botox & fillers we have all seen them done wrong. Dr. Chasin only does it right. One trip to reflection & you will be hooked! If you cannot tell if someone had work done & they look awesome you can bet they got to Dr. Chasing!

|  Heaven on earth  |  show details
by Paula G. on Mar 28th, 2013

For years I have battled with acne scarring that just wouldnt go away. I had tried every cream, pill and doctor with no success. Finally I found Reflections and from then on my life has changed. The staff there is AMAZING!! They are professional, patient and understanding. The following week after my first treatment I saw such a difference in my skin. Dr. Chasen and his staff have helped me get my confidence back in more ways than they will ever know!

by Jeanmarie Tari on Mar 24th, 2013

I have had both restylane and juvederm injected under my eyes for hollowing over the course of the past 6 months by two different plastic surgeons. After each set of injections, the under eye area looked worse. I was assured that the swelling was "normal" and it would go away "in time." Unfortunately, the swelling never went away and my eyes looked worse than ever. I was asked everyday by multiple people why my eyes were puffy and why I looked so "tired" all the time. Of course I felt so self-conscious about this and asked both doctors if anything else could be done to make this swelling better. Both doctors offered me more filler at a discount!! I obviously did not want any further injections at this point so I asked a friend if she knew of a reputable plastic surgeon and she gave me Dr. Chasin's name. From the moment I made the appointment, I could tell this was going to be a good experience. The woman I spoke to was courteous and very accommodating. When I went to the office for the first time, I found the office to be beautiful, the staff very professional and immediately I felt comfortable. I then met with Amy O. who took all of my information and she informed me that there is an enzyme that can dissolve most fillers. It is amazing that this was NEVER offered to me previously! I then met with Dr. Chasin who was very caring and knowledgeable. He genuinely felt for me in my situation and wanted to fix the problem ASAP. I made an appointment for the following week to have the enzyme injected and left the office extremely satisfied. I was about 2 blocks away when my cell phone rang and it was Amy from the office. She said that if I was willing to come back to the office tonight, Dr. Chasin would inject the enzyme for me given he was genuinely concerned with how I self-conscious I felt. I quickly returned to the office and the enzyme was injected with almost immediate results. There was minimal bruising and minimal swelling which was to be expected. My eyes look better than they did before I went to the first plastic surgeon with the original problem. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chasin to everyone and will be going to him from here on! EditDelete

by Kathy C. on Mar 20th, 2013

The Martinsville office is just beautiful. Dr. Chasin and his staff have such an amazing attitude and are very friendly. I was impressed that they were not pushy at all. My procedure was a breeze and they were ALL very attentive. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Ashley on Mar 6th, 2013

My dermatologist recommended Reflections when I mentioned wanting laser hair removal. I couldn't be happier with my treatments here. First appointment was a consultation (complimentary) during which Dr. Petrowsky answered every question I had (and I had alot!). I've since gone back for two facial treatments and am thrilled with the results. Can't say enough about this medispa...staff is knowledgeable, warm, and friendly and the office is clean and inviting. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

|  Thank You!  |  show details
by Melissa A. on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Chasin is amazing. He is personable and professional. I truly felt I was in good hands while undergoing my laser treatments. I am three treatments in and am very pleased with the results so far. He was very honest and concerned about my results and how I was feeling during the treatments. I highly recommend him.

|  Beautiful and natural work!  |  show details
by Katie on Feb 17th, 2013

The staff at Reflections (both locations!) are so friendly and helpful! It is so nice that I can go back and forth from Livingston or Martinsville and still get the same quality service and staff! The doctors really do care about the work they do! I feel so amazing after my visits! Thank you Reflections!!

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND  |  show details
by Georgia B on Feb 14th, 2013

The doctors and staff are exceptional. Dr. Chasin makes you feel as if you are his only patient. You will leave feeling and looking your best!

|  Simply the Best!!  |  show details
by Jini E. on Feb 10th, 2013

My experience at Reflections was truly amazing!! I went to see Dr. Chasin about my deep acne scarring. I had already tried several treatments with various other doctors to help with the scars, but to no avail, and a huge hole in my wallet. So I didn't keep my hopes high when Dr. Chasin suggested the Dual FRAXEL Restore to help minimize the scarring. I told myself "If this doesn't work, that's it- stop wasting your money". But after 4 treatments, I see about 60 percent improvement in the texture of my skin!! This was far more than I expected. Dr. Chasin was very professional and knowledgeable about what levels my skin could handle- which I believe made all the difference. Also, they offered me a complimentary sapphire abrasion which I was very impressed with- I've had lots of microdermabrasions done in the past, and this was much cleaner and more effective. I highly recommend Reflections!

|  Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!!  |  show details
by Sarah H on Jan 27th, 2013

Reflections is the best! Very warm, professional, and friendly staff. Dr. Chasin made me feel completely comfortable with my procedure. Answered all my questions and explained in detail what he was doing throughout the procedure. I could not be happier with my results and wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  Mr. Carlos V.  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Chasin the the first doctor I saw in my consultation. He was great. Knowledgable. Answer all my concerns and even suggested thigns that I did not think about asking. He is also a very professional and will tell you whether a procedure qill work for you or not. I felt great after having my consultation with Dr. Chasin and I chose the right treatment for me.

|  SUPERB SERVICES  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

My experience at Reflections is far greater than I would have imagined. The friendly staff and excellent results allow me to refer this office to anyone. I put my trust in this office and its staff. Jennifer P

|  Thank you!!!  |  show details
by Suceti Martinez on Oct 3rd, 2012

It's been three months since I had my lipo and I see great results. Thank you for everything.. I love the way I look.Suceti M

Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Chasin is wonderful! He cares about his patients outcomes and really helps patients be realistic about what to expect. The whole team at Reflections is very professional!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

Very honest and skilled doctor. I'm very pleased with my juvederm filler. I'll go back to him over and over again. He delivers.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I am very diligent in reading reviews before making any important decisions, so I feel that it is extremly important to take the time and review my experience with Dr. Chasin and his team. Aside for the fact that the Martinville office is so elegant and beautiful, they are all a very professional team. I went in for a consultation for a contouring procedure and I loved my initial experience, they made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions even if it was multiple emails, they took their time to make me feel comfortable in my decision.When I decided to proceed with the procedure, they did a follow up consultation and Dr. Chasin was a bit concerned with a hernia I developed several years ago, he would not proceed with the procedure until I had that reviewed by a specialist, long story short, I ended up having a hernia surgery and then come back when I was fully healed for the contouring procedure, he would not proceed until I was better. This really demonstated that he had my best interest and health in mind instead of the money! I was so blessed bc until Dr. Chasin pointed out the hernia issue, I never realized how serious it was.My procedure went extremely well, he was patient and kept me informed, his staff was amazing and so comforting. Aside for the wonderful experiences, he did an amazing job!!! I am so happy with the whole experience, I would go back to him and recommend him to all my friends, who by the way, were very impressed with the results, they are booking appts soon. This is a very safe and professional place.

|  Love My Results !!!  |  show details
by Elissa on Aug 31st, 2012

My experience at Reflections Martinsville was fabulous; from my first consultation to the day of my procedure. Dr. Chasin, Cristina, Mary, and the rest of the staff are personable, professional, caring and pretty funny too. I was made to feel comfortable at all times before, during and after my procedure. Any question or concern that I voiced was addressed without hesitation. I a truly please with my decision and the results!!

|  A better you- Thank you Dr Chasin (barb h)  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Beautiful,friendly and relaxed atmoshpere - Dr Chasin enhances your natural features; you walk out a better you!!! Thank you for your professionalism!

Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr. Chasin and his staff are very qualified and professional. I found him experienced and knowledgable in various skin care procedures and with laser treatment for acne. I would highly recommend the facility.

Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr. Chasin is great at what he does. He spends enough time with the client and gives many options without rushing your visit. He is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend Reflections!

|  William Goldberg  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. chasin was very professional and curteous. He knew exactly what approaches to take and what would be best for my skin. his staff is wonderful as well.

|  Love Reflections  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I've had the opportunity to visit Reflections of Martinsville on several occasions for consultations. The staff is great and Dr Chasin is very caring and professional. I've had the opportunity of have a few procedures in which I was very happy about. Would I've had the opportunity to visit Reflections of Martinsville on several occasions for consultations. recomend Reflections to friends and family.

|  UNQUALIFIED AND DELETED MY REVIEW!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I recently posted a review on this website stating that Dr. Chasin was not qualified to perform the procedures he does (because he's a GENERAL PRACTITIONER and should be administering flu shots, not botox injections or filler substances), and to my dismay, he has logged into his profile and DELETED my review! He only keeps the good ones up! Who knows if he writes his own pretending that he's a satisfied patient? A complete botch!

|  loveeee!!! Dr.chasin  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

reflections in livingston nj,is the most magnificent and professional group of poeple i have meet,between the staff and DR.CHASEN u will be satisfied.Any questions or concerneds are answers by the doctor or the staff,been going there for a few years and doctor chasen takes very good care of my face,im a 50 year old,but i look like im 35,thanx to him.

|  Reflections is the place!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I researched a lot of different places before I decided on Reflections. I could not have made a better choice. I saw Dr. Liz Ramos-Genuino she is the kind of doctor that ALL doctors should aspire to. She is professional, kind and always a pleasure to see.

|  Highly Reccommended  |  show details
by Jaime R on Jun 11th, 2012

I went for a number of consultations before having my procedure, but by far Dr. Chasin was the only choice for me. He is extremely knowledgeable and down to earth. I never felt rushed or confused. He will tell you the truth and won't suggest something unless he feels the outcome will be great, which I appreciated the most. His staff made me feel so comfortable that the day of my procedure, I honestly had no worries because there was an established trust. After having my procedure, it is AMAZING, he did such a great job, it is truly a blessing and dream come true for me!

|  exceptional doctor  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Chasin is very experienced in his field and does not overdue anything. His results are natural. The facility is clean, elegant and yet warm. The staff is exceptional. Thought I have had to wait, it is well worth it as you know you will get the time you need as well.

Jun 7th, 2012

I believe that Dr. Chasin is the best in his field. He not only takes the time to explain options but the options he presents for your specific condition will get the best results possible or he will not recommend it to you. Truly cares about you and treats each individual with care and honesty. All my experiences have been nothing but positive.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Chasin is phenomenal. He's a genius and cares for his patients. If you're looking for a doctor for your cosmetic needs, I highly recommend Dr. Chasin. I guarantee you - you will not be disappointed.

|  liz c  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I just started seeing Dr Chasin and immediatly felt comfortable with him and the care i recieved. All the doctors at Reflections have great bedside manner and take your concerns seriously. Which to me is so important!

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Chasin  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I have been going to Reflections for years, during this time I moved and tried other doctors in my new area. I now travel an hour back to Dr. Chasin because he is the best. I look younger, feel better, take his advice, don't break my wallet and trust his professional opinion on my cosmetic needs. If you want to look fantastic and feel great about yourself...go see Dr. Cha!!

|  Excellent Services  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I went to dr Chasin of Reflections in Warren forsome sun damage on my face. He lasered several spots. They turned brown for about 5 days then the brown dry patches sloughed off after each wash. My new skin is amazing! It is so smooth and supple. I am 68 years old and feel this procedure has turned back the clock. I am definitely going back to Dr. chasin and his team for more laser and other procedures. I trust him and his team completely and would highly recommend them.

|  The Best  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

There isn't one thing I could suggest for Dr. Chasin's office, staff, entire operation to improve on. Regardelsss of what your concerns are he is a genious at suggestiong options, the best option, and then performing. A perfectionist, a professional, and the most caring Dr. I've ever had. You can count on his honesty and integrety. When considering a prodeedure I asked for a few referrals and the women that called me couldn't have been happier with their descision to do the proceedure and to have him as their Dr. I agree!

|  Amazing  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Constantly went out of way for perfection!

|  Dr. Chasin at Reflections is the best doctor  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Reflections in Livingston is exceptional and Dr. Chasin is the best doctor ever. I went to Reflections to seek out suggestions on how to look more youthful, but not young. Dr. Chasin recommended the lazer rejuvenation treatment to even out my skin tone, remove some brown spots and get rid of the large pores on my face. The results are terrific, my large pores are gone and my skin looks fabulous. I was so happy with the results, I look natural and I feel so much better about myself. I definitely have more confidence now. Thank you Dr. Chasin!

May 13th, 2012

I REALLY LIKE THIS OFFICE AND STAFF THEY ARE FAST AND EFFICIENT. I RECOMMEND THIS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN AND OUT THE AREA.I HAVE BEEN TO MANY OTHER DOCTORS BUT I CAN SAY AM STICKING WITH THIS ONE.

May 9th, 2012

Lu: Dr. Chasin is wonderful! He is caring and answers all questions. He is up to date on all new procedures. He has a great bed-side manner.

|  M. Nano  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Reflections in Livingston is excellent. Tattoo Laser Removal is very effective. Highly recommend this facility.

Apr 30th, 2012

I had been to many other doctors before I found Dr. Chasin, including a plastic surgeon. I had a scar that made me self concious. When I came to him for a consultation, he didn't even hesitate that he had a solution. I have had several Fraxel treatments and the scar is virtually undectable! He also recommended some topical skin care items that have helped my complexion tremendously. Besides the fact that my treatment was a success, the staff is always pleasant and helpful. The facility is clean and the wait is never too long. I will continue to return for other treatments. Dr. Chasin is genuine and professional and made me feel at ease at at time when I was truly unhappy.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Chasin by my dermatologist to laser broken capillaries on my face. I had been seeing a noted dermatologist in NYC and wanted someone closer to home. Dr. Chasin does not have a technician do the procedure like my NY doctor did - he does it himself. He also owns all of his own laser machines and keeps them perfectly calibrated, unlike my NY doctor who rented his machines.Since first seeing Dr. Chasin about 4-5 years ago, he has also performed laser lipo for me as well as injectables. He is a perfectionist and will not perform any procedure unless he has researched, studied and been certified to perform it. He gives the most natural look possible and will not do anything he does not feel is necessary.The offices in Liviingston and Martinsville are beautiful and clean and every one of the staff members are exceedingly helpful and knowledgable.I obviously cannot say enough about this practice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Apr 19th, 2012

I have been so impressed with Dr. Chasin and his staff. They are so professional and attentive. Dr. Chasin knows how to recommend the exact procedure for you. I had a few different procedures and have been pleased with all. The results are immediate and I can retrun to my activities the next day. Everyone is so courteous and all my experiences have been positive. I will keep returning.

Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Chasin was very attentive and clear on how to treat the areas where I wanted attention. He addressed my concerns clearly and made me feel very comfortable. He performed the procedures right away and followed up in two weeks. The staff is always pleasant and the wait is usually quite quick. I used to go into NYC for cosmetic treatments, but no longer have to since I found Dr. Chasin!

Apr 18th, 2012

The nurses are great and so nice. My unwanted tattoo is almost gone and I have been so happy at the services at Reflections.

Apr 18th, 2012

I have been so impressed with the staff here - at first I had a hard time getting an appointment at the time I wanted, and when someone cancelled the office staff remembered and called me to see if I watned to change my appointment time. Everyone is always so pleasant, the office is clean, and there is never a long wait.

Apr 17th, 2012

This was my first experience with a medical spa. Since there are so many services offered I needed some advice to see which services were best for me. Other spas charged costly consultation fees so I was surprised that the free consultation at Reflections was so good. The friendly staff took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Michele

|  Simply the very best...  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2012

Dr Chasin and his staff are wonderful. From making my appointment to the post-procedure visits Dr Chasin and his staff make you feel welcome and comfortable. They answer any and all questions you have and are so pleasant to speak to. I've seen Dr Chasin twice and am going to continue to return to Reflections for any and everything I need. Dr Chasin is an excellent example for other doctors to follow. He involves you in every aspect and explains what needs to be done in such a way that you not only understand it but also appreciate the process and his skills. I'm so very happy and pleased :o)

|  My skin looks beautiful!!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

There is no doubt that beauty comes from within, but it helps to have a wonderful doctor and staff to bring beauty to it's surface. Dr. Chasin listens to your concerns and truly advises what is best for you and your skin care issues. He is honest! The staff is always courteous. I am 44 years old and have been a patient for 5 years. I constantly get complimented on how my skin looks. Thank you Dr. Chasin!!!

|  GREAT PLACE  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND RELAXING. THE STAFF IS SUPER SWEET AND THE DOCTOR IS GREAT! IF YOU NEED A LASER PROCEDURE, REFLECTIONS HAS SO MANY DIFFERENT LASERS AVAILABLE! VERY HAPPY I FOUND REFLECTIONS!!! MICHELE

Apr 3rd, 2012

If I could give Reflections 10 stars, I would. Dr. Chasin is an incredible artist, doctor, and person. He will not "just take your money". If he believes you do not need something done, he won't do it. How incredible is that? He is honest and has incredible integrity. I would not trust my face/body to anyone other cosmetic doctor. His staff is incredible too. I can't say enough great things about Reflections!

|  Beautiful office. Professional staff. Excellent doctors.  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

I transferred to Dr. Chasin after I had a 'bad' botox experience with another doctor. I've been with Reflections for 4 years now and couldn't be happier. The office has the feel of a high end spa with the medical expertise you want. While I started going there for botox, I am now exploring laser skin resurfacing because I've seen so many incredible results of other patients. I highly recommend Reflections to anyone who reads this. I've brought 2 of my friends to their practice so far and they rave about it just as much as I do! KABONITA

Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Chasin is a very caring doctor, he gives a free consultation and knows how to diagnose you. I've had a few lasers on broken capillaries and it has really helped.

Mar 26th, 2012

Great Office, Great Staff, Great Results!

|  Best Cosmetic Doc!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I've lived all over the country for work and settled down in NJ about 7 years ago. I've seen many cosmetic doctors from all over, and while some were supposed to be "the best" none of them can hold a candle to Dr. Chasin. The results he provides are very natural, and I look fabulous, not overdone like some Botox zombie. He really knows his stuff and is an artist in the treatment room. Cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.

|  Tattoo Removal Expert  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I have a tattoo I'm getting changed and needed part of it lasered off. My tattoo shop recommended these guys because they leave your skin in great shape when they're done which is important for the tattoo artist. I just started, but it's clear that Dr. Chasin is the man when it comes to tattoo removal. He's using more than one laser on me because of the colors of in in my tattoo - how come no one else offered that? This is the place for tattoo removal.

|  Like a Movie Star  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I always imagined how movie stars get the best skin treatments out there from their doctors but I never thought I'd actually visit such a place until I went to Reflections on Wednesday. The place is dazzling and is full of all sorts of different machines. I was only there for botox (which was cheaper than my old doctors) but I know I'll probably be back for some of the other stuff. I feel like I'm in Beverly Hills!

|  Solid job  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Very good results

|  Dr. Chasin is not even a dermatologist!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

I recently went to Reflections to see Dr. Chasin to talk about laser hair removal. His spa is nice, and he was nice enough. We were kind of rushed, but I think I got the gist of the procedure. I went home to read about Dr. Chasin, and it turns out he's a family doctor! I was never told this, and I certainly do not feel comfortable letting my primary doctor shoot a laser at my skin. I think I'll go find a skin specialist . . .

Doctor's Response

Dr. Chasin and Reflections have been specializing in cosmetic laser medicine for over a decade, and he is a leader in the field. He has worked with laser manufacturers to train dermatologists on the proper use of lasers in treating the skin as well as developing new technologies and refining existing ones. He's one of the most respected cosmetic laser specialists in the country, and rest assured you're in great hands with him and his staff.

|  Nowhere Else Compares  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

I used to go to another cosmetic doc in the area until I heard about Reflections. Don't be fooled - no other place for miles around comes close to these guys. The doctor was top notch and they had many options to help me with my issues (wrinkles and sunspots - I used to tan too much!).I'm happy with my results and feel like they created a plan just for me. Cannot recommend Dr. Chasin and Reflections enough.

|  Exceptional Experience!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I went to Reflections Center because of their reputation for Laser Liposurgery. Dr. Chasin is brilliant! He did such an amazing job and I am sooo happy with the results. I get compliments all the time and I've never felt or looked better. I would highly recommend Dr. Chasin and the staff at Reflections Center.

|  A physician and a patient too  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

i am a physician who recently underwent laser treatments with Dr. Mitchell Chasin. i came to his new Martinsville office after i did extensive research about treatment options. i was pleased to see all of what i would consider the state of the art technologies available as treatment options. Fraxel, Thermage, Starulux, Isolaz, Candela lasers, Slim Lipo from Palomar and on and on.Clearly he was able to make recommendations based on what i need, rather that like other physicians, based on the limited choices they had.i chose Fraxel laser treatments and had a series of four treatments. My skin has never looked better and even more important, i have never felt better. As a physician, i know a trustworthy and competent doctor and Dr. Chasin is the real thing.i w

|  A true expert in the field  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

i have seen a variety of physicians for cosmetic treatments for many years in the past and have a really good handle on who knows their stuff, who you can trust and who is committed to this field.Dr. Chasen is a true expert. The results of the Restylane, Juvederm and botox treatments i received have been beyond excellent. Each and every visit he takes his time to really understand my needs and to provide a treatment result that is perfect. I want to look better but i want no one to know. Dr. Chasin such results "under the radar" and he is able to accomplish this on a regular basis.He cares and shows it with each interaction. i have without exageration referred at least a dozen of my friends to Reflections and each and every person raves about the care they receive. A real winner, Trust me, i know!

|  Spa Mill Doc  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

During our first consultation, Dr Chasin told me he could easily get rid of the Tyndall effect under my eyes (blue coloration when filler is placed too close to the surface.) He was so confident that I believed him. He used hyaluronidase, which did take the blue out, but when he injected the filler back in, he shot too close to the surface and gave me the Tyndall effect once again. I made an appointment for today to have the filler removed again, but was in for a rude awakening. When I got there an assistant took me to a side room and insisted that Dr Chasin never used filler under my eyesas she waved Reflections error-filled notes on my file. Dr. Chasin is either very forgetful, Reflections made a clerical error, (as I see they have done before) or perhaps he is lying, because he charged me $200 to take out the filler and then $400 hundred to refill with Juvaderm or Restylane. For the second session, with the filler, I put part of the 400 hundred on my credit cardpaid part cash, so the transaction was recorded. And though I drove about 14 miles to the appointment, (and wasn't called by the staff to cancel the appointment) he would neither fix his mistake nor speak to me at allhence the assistant. Dr. Chasin should check his records more carefully, get the facts straight and stand by his problematic work. I paid $600 for an extra notch/dent under my left eye (that was not there before Dr. Chasens handiwork) more of the Tyndall effect and to be treated like a number. DO NOT go to a doctor who can't even have a word with a patient. I am a person, not a number to be dispensed with. During my visits (4 including today--1st visit, hydrolaunaise; 2nd visit, filler in tear trough; 3rd visit, touch up of filler to try to fix dent; 4th visit, dismissed like school girl) I was a reasonable client/patient who never complained--was nothing but affable to him and his employees. Most of his staff seems quite nice, but that isnt going to help you when the doctor wont see you when he makes another mistake. Beware Spa Mill15 minutes in 15 minutes out! Or less in my case, this last time.

|  A wonderful physican, an incredible office-Reflections  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr Chasin and his staff at Reflections are tops. Dr Chasin is honest, direct, bright, caring and takes the time to make sure his patients questions are all answered. in the field of Aesthetics, Dr. Chasin is quite well known, is on TV practically every week as an authority. However he is down to earth, friendly and approachable.

|  Dr. Mitchell Chasin  |  show details
by Sandy K on Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Mitchell Chasin, is god sent, he has made my skin look better than what it ever was, i had cystic acne & was left with terrible scarring & every dr. i saw said they couldn't help me, till i met Dr. Chasin would from the very 1st visit made me feel at ease, he is the Best Dermatologist & i thank god i met him & he helped me so much

|  Focus on Media Impacting Patient Service Quality  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Chasin for several years and have been reasonably satisfied until my most recent visit. Something that had always been problematic was the two offices sharing current records, as I visited both due to work vs home locations. Mistakes have been made for my botox treatment as a result.For my most recent visit, I requested that current records be sent, and to my dismay, I encountered two issues - First, Dr. Chasin explained that he was running late (30-45 minute wait is typical) because the FILM CREW was 2 hours late and it disrupted his schedule. The apology was insincere and the excuse disrespectful of patient/client time. He has been focused of late on newscasts and revenue/profit at the expense of his patients in my view.Second, I remarked on the results of my last botox treatment (at the other office) and Dr Chasin immediately challenged me by citing a date that was more than 90 days off because he was looking at the wrong records. I then asked if they had been sent, and his response was 'I'm good, I'm good.' He then challenged my perception of results, got a bit snippy which was followed by the most brief and unacceptable treatment yet. He then requested a photo to compare results for my next visit (there will not be one.) I had a couple of questions, but he was out the door before I could get them out.I used a Christmas gift card from my husband to pay, and if the money hadn't already been spent, I would have walked out after he got angry but before treatment. Stay away for now if you are a new patient so Dr. Chasin can get his priorities and bedside manner in order.

Doctor's Response

We apologize if you were inconvenienced at our facility and if there was an issue with transferring your records from one location to the other. It sounds like it was a perfect storm of circumstances that produced an unpleasant experience for you. We respect our clients and strive to make them look and feel their best, and are unhappy to hear to we failed you on your most recent visit.

|  Dr. Chasin is simply the best  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I've gone to other doctors in the area, and none can match Dr. Chasin's bedside manner and the great results I've gotten with him. His prices are fair, as well. Not the cheapest, but a great value when you consider how good he makes me look and feel. I've been going to him for years for botox and filler and some laser treatments, too, and cannot recommend him highly enough. He's been doing it longer than anyone, and he's the only doctor I'd trust with my face.

Nov 19th, 2010

simply the best cosmetic physician; honest, artistic, ethical, great listener. has all the newest and greatest technology. Constantly in the media. recommend him highly

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

If your looking for an experienced Doctor that provides great service and bedside manner this is the Doctor for you.He really did a great job treating me on my body sculpting procedure. Also he has the most up to date lasers available. He meke the entire procedure almost painless.

|  A true star in Cosmetic Medicine  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2008

Dr. Chasin has dedicated his professional career to Cosmetic Medicine. His facilities are cutting edge and his office beautiful. Office staff are courteous. Reflections has all of the latest and greatest technology and physicians and staff who are quite experienced and competent. Be confident you are seeing the best of the best when you choose Reflections.