Dr. Mitchell Chasin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Chasin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Chasin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

Disappointed

Definitely changed through the years. Too many offerings for fat loss and laser resulting in changing recommendations and money wasted. Sculpture reduces fat unevenly, RF microneedling does not work on thick skin but worsens, fraxel only works so well for acne scars, only the plastic surgeon should be doing filler and botox at Reflections due to disastrous results with no accountability by the Reflections for any poor results. Much money wasted. Now they are reverting back to old fashion treatment for acne scars being subcision and CO2 laser with microneedling which they never should have moved away from. Where will they go from here

April 5th, 2017

Botox Made Easy

I thought the whole experience was made so easy. Dr. Chasin explained exactly what is was going to do. I totally trusted him and the results were to my satisfaction.

March 10th, 2017

Dr. Chasin and the Staff at Reflections are Wonderful

The staff at Reflections is wonderful! They are attentive and friendly, and the doctors' are very focused on the patient's concerns. They recommend only the treatments necessary to address your needs, and do not try to upsell you additional treatments or products. I am confident that I received the most appropriate treatment to address my areas of concern. I highly recommend Reflections and any of the physicians on staff.

March 2nd, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Chasin in the Livingston office for a number of years. I am highly satisfied with all of my treatments. Dr. Chasin is knowledgeable, honest and has made my skin look better than ever!

February 28th, 2017

Once again, a smooth easy visit with Dr. Chasin. He is very conservative in his approach to Botox and fillers. I highly recommend Dr. Chasin to anyone seeking a bit of "tweeting" !

February 22nd, 2017

Best doctor!

February 6th, 2017

Dr Chasin is a fantastic doctor. He has the most wonderful personality and puts you completely at ease during your visit.

January 3rd, 2017

Love him!

I wouldn't trust my injections to anyone else. He's an artist at his craft.

December 29th, 2016

Great office, Great doctor!

December 16th, 2016

Dr Chasin is one of the best doctors out there. I'm so glad my sister recommended him and I am definitely happy with my appearance. He makes you feel comfortable and take time with his patients.

December 9th, 2016

Dr. Chasin at the Reflections Center in Livingston is professional, extremely detailed and is a master of his craft. I have never had a problem with any procedure. Dr. Chasin has a wonderful beside manner and my botox, filler and laser looks fabulous! Best in NJ

December 3rd, 2016

I have been going to Refections for years. Beginning in my mid-forties, I've been getting a combination of fillers and skin treatments and have been able to maintain a youthful appearance without surgery even in my mid fifties! Dr. Chasin is extremely talented and thoughtful and I highly recommend visiting his office to see how he can help you look your best!