A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Checkver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Checkver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Checkver graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Checkver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell David Checkver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Checkver practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Checkver has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Checkver practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.