A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Checkver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Checkver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Checkver graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Checkver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Checkver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Checkver practice?
Dr. Mitchell Checkver practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.