A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Checkver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Checkver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Checkver
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Checkver Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Checkver graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Checkver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell David Checkver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Checkver practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Checkver has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Checkver practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.