A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Collier practice?
Dr. Mitchell Collier practices Family Medicine near Locust Grove, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR and Westville, OK.
See Locust Grove Family Physicians.