A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell J Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Collier practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Collier practices Family Medicine near Locust Grove, OK.
See Locust Grove Primary Care Doctors.