A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell E Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.