A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell E Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cooper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fleetwood, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.