A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Copeland is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Theodore Copeland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Copeland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.