A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Curry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Curry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Curry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ricardo Curry MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Curry practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Curry practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.