A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weinstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Weinstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Daniel Weinstein DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Weinstein practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.