A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Weinstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Daniel Weinstein DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Weinstein practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.