A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weinstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Weinstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Mitchell Weinstein practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL and Margate, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.