A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell DeJonge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell DeJonge is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell DeJonge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary artery disease prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJonge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. DeJonge has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell H DeJonge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. DeJonge practice?
- Dr. Mitchell DeJonge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell DeJonge practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.