A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Dejonge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Dejonge is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Dejonge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary artery disease prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejonge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dejonge has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dejonge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans