A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Devlin, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Devlin DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Devlin practices Interventional Cardiology near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Cardiologists.