A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Devlin, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Devlin DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Devlin practices Interventional Cardiology near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Cardiologists.