Dr. Mitchell Drake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Drake?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Drake?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 28th, 2015

Emergency Proficiency

I don't know much about what and where I received my service through this doctor as I had a bike accident and the emergency people drugged me immediately as I had 11 broken ribs and 2 puctured lungs, and was in extreme pain and having a hard time breathing. All I can say is now 9-28, a month and a day after. I am recuperatinfg nicely, my lungs are strong again, and my rib pain is subsiding progressively. I therefore have to give this doctor a high rating, as my return to biking has begun and I feel quite strong while still having some pain in my ribs , but it is diminishing nicely.

May 27th, 2013

Bad ego

This man has zero bed side manors and treats patients as if they were beneath him. In a disagreement I had with him he became very angry and seemed to want to provoke me physically. If you are looking for common respect and a fair medical evaluation he's not your guy!!!!

August 18th, 2016