A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Driesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Driesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driesman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Driesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Driesman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Driesman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Driesman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell H Driesman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Driesman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Driesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Driesman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Fairfield Cardiologists.