Dr. Mitchell Drucker Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Drucker?

April 16th, 2016

patient

Its been three weeks and no action to have dr. druckers finding sent to my dr. no one answers calls nor do they return recording to call back. the worst organization I've ever experienced in my 70 years of doctors. still waiting dr. and staff so I can continue with my eye problem, I'm not getting any younger you know.

July 17th, 2015

Dr. Drucker is the best!

March 31st, 2015

Fantastic Doctor Saved My life and my Vision

He listened to me and examined me and found what countless doctors had not , he is a master in his fields and I am forever grateful to him.

January 9th, 2015

Very rude

This doctor was rude to me and the interns. He also said that he hates the software he has to use. He rushed through the exam without telling me anything except blurting out medical terms with which I am not familiar. When he was done, I asked about my eye pressure and he said it was fine. I asked him the range of high pressure, he answered then I told him what my pressure was and he looked at the computer. Yes it was high. For someone who has a high IQ (Mensa member), he sure is low on the interpersonal skills.

August 4th, 2014

Worst doc ever!

I was referred to Dr. Drucker for partial vision loss. He is very unprofessional, rude, horrible bedside manner and in my opinion, incompetent. He does not talk to you as the patient, but talks at you. Never explained anything to me. When I told him at certain times my vision seemed a little better, he said, "no it's not and you're not getting your vision back." He did no blood work and because I was taking B12 supplement, he said vision loss was due to B12 deficiency. Two days later I had complete blood work and my B12 level was high. Therefore, misdiagnosis. I wouldn't let this man exam my dog!

October 24th, 2012

Very Competent +++

Experienced, thorough, concise and effective doctor. Personable, friendly and a credit to the field of his specialty. Dr. Drucker is tops in my book. He does not tell you what you would "like" to hear, but tells you what he thinks and makes decisions accordingly.

June 28th, 2012

Dissappointed

We have unfortunately had to see allot of physicians and specialists over the last couple years. I am usually not that sensitive to a doctor's bedside manner as long as they are knowledgeable and can get the job done..however, I found Dr. Drucker to be the most condescending and rude Dr. as of yet to the point where it probably impeded any potential productivity during the visit. He was not only rude to his shadowing students but to the patient as well. One would think that his specialty being neurological that he would be a little more sensitive to the situation.

February 7th, 2012

Stay Away! Terrible Bedside Manners!

This doctor is very bad when it comes to bedside manners. He won't let you talk and continues to raise his voice at you.I will never see this doctor again. I was told not to see him in the first place by tried anyway. I should have listened.

February 3rd, 2017